Laman

Saturday, July 9, 2011

OMG! Office Lady So Yeon (소연)!!!

Another epic set again from cute and sexy and busty Korean model So Yeon (소연)?

Are you bored? Not for me!

Enjoy this 34 photo set from this ridiculously HOT girl!

My number 1 girl right now!

She looks just stunning in office lady attire! ( Knee-length grey skirt and a jaw-dropping cleavage revealing white blouse!)

Sidenote: Xeno of CuteKorean gave me a heads up on her actual name. (Reu Ne Yang)

Though we are still unsure what is her real name or model moniker, I'll stick to So Yeon till further notice.

I would deeply appreciate anyone who can help us clear this doubt over her actual name/ or moniker. Her official cafe is here.

Thanks n enjoy!

So Yeon
So Yeon
So Yeon
So Yeon
So Yeon



So Yeon
So Yeon
So Yeon

No comments:

Post a Comment